For multople purposes you need to make an affidavit, whether it is change of name, or registering a vehicle or anything else. Affidavit is actually a proof of District Collector Office. District Collector Office is located near Sassoon Hospital Pune. For unknown person it gets very difficult to affidavit anything.
Procedure to make Affidavit in Pune, Maharashtra
1. Inquire do you require any stamp paper to affidavit. Generally people from outside Pune do require Stamp paper. You can purchase stamp paper located near Gate of office.
2. Confirm window number in office where your documents needs to verify.
3. Once you update your details and checked your required documents, in same window your picture will be taken. Your documents will be handed over to you and you can proceed to window as mentioned by them.
4. In next window they will update affidavit details on paper and your stamp and will handover to you.
5. For those who have Stamp paper they get stamp of 5 Rs. and paste it on back side open space of stamp paper.
6. Go to Gazetted officer or vishesh karyakari Dandadhikari window for final signature. Be polite for anything he/she asks. Show all the original and Xerox copies to them. He/She will keep the Xerox copies required with them for official purpose and will hand over the document for stamping. After stamping collect your affidavit.
Important things to do while going for affidavit
1. Carry all the necessary documents, original as well as Xerox copies. If possible have attested them
2. Office opens at 10AM sharp. Go early and do the prerequisite things like purchasing Stamp paper and Xerox.
3. Below are important documents that are must to carry.
Light bill of home, Domicile and nationality certificate, Driving license, Ration card or Voting card. If you don't have driving license then take any other birth proof like School leaving certificate.
If you go via any Lawyer/Agent then it will cost you around 300 Rs. Preferably do it by yourself since it is not hard and if you have all the documents then it will get done easily.
If you're native is outside Pune and you need New Vehicle/Bike RTO passing affidavit. Then you will require a rent agreement (Either on 100 Rs or 500 Rs Stamp Paper) , Owner light bill and Identity proof i.e. Driving license.
Address Of Collector Office Pune
Moledina Rd, Somwar Peth
Phone: 020 26114949/26124137
Email : email@example.com
More articles: Pune Municipal Corporation