State Bank of India wants candidates for Clerical Post(3100)
There are total 3100 vacancies. State-wise and category-wise vacancies along with eligibility criteria and other details are available on www.sbi.co.in and www.statebankofindia.com
Apply for the Clerical Recruitment for State Bank of India online
Detailed information is also available in the Employment News/ Rojgar issue dated on 07 January 2011
Details of the Examination:
Online Registration start from: 28 December 2011
Date of Closure: 20 January 2012
Date of Closure for Edit: 22 January 2011
Start Date for Fee deposit: 28 December 2011
Last Date for Fee deposit: 20 January 2012
Last Date for Reprint: 05 February 2012
Online Payment Last Date: 20 January 2012
Payment by Challan Last Date: 25 January 2012
How to Apply?
Important note: Applicant should have valid email Id because call letter/interview advice etc will send by e-mail
OPTION-I: Payment of Offline
1. First scan your photograph with signature
2. Open the online application format from www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Fill the application form.
-After filling data save the data then you can got the registration number and password which will generated by system. Note down your registration number and password.
4. Take print out of payment Challan generated by system
5. Fee Payment: After successfully registration deposit your fee after 2nd working day within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
(e.g. When your registration on 03.01.2012, then you will be able to deposit fee from 05.01.2012 to 07.01.2012, considering )
6. You can receive the registration number by SMS/ E-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees.
OPTION-II Payment of Online
1. There is no fee payment challan will not be generated.
2. You can payment by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After Completing transaction charges printout for your record.
4. If online transaction is not be done, try again are revisit Online Application link and fill in details again and make payment online.
Apply online for State Bank of India wants candidates for Clerical Post(3100)