Steps to fill Online Application Form For Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2011-2012
Maharashtra government take a decision that candidates who wish to apply for the Police Constable or Bandsmen should fill the application for online from the website of the Maharashtra police.Just candidate need to fill the challan form of State bank of India and fill all the information in the online application form your nearby Online Application Center(OAC)
Important Dates for applying for Maharashtra police recruitment
Start date of filling Application form :07-10-2011
Last Date of filling Application form :01-11-2011
Last Date to submit challan in Bank:03-11-2011
Last Date to update your transaction Id. :05-11-2011
Steps to fill Online Application Form For
1. Candidate have to go nearby Online Application Center( OAC) with following information
Photograph of candidate (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Signature of candidate on blank paper (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Rs 100/- as application fees
Email address of candidate
2. Fill this all related information of candidate in the OAC
3. OAC persons give the candidate a unique username and password after filling the candidate information.
4. OAC will give a SBI bank challan with your name having unique username
5. Candidate have to deposit application fees amount through the challan in any of the SBI branch.
6. A unique transaction ID is provided to the candidate by the Bank..
7. Return to the OAC after 2 days after filling application fees
8. OAC will update the transaction ID and application filling procedure is completed .
9. Candidate have to pay addition fees for the print various forms in OAC.
10. Your admit card for the examination will be send on your mail Id.
For all advertisements of all post of Police Constable or Bandsmen at specific location visit the Maharashtra police website.
For more information to fill the online application form see this video form below link
More articles: Maharashtra police recruitment