How to apply online for Maharashtra Government e scholarship
From academic year 2011 - 2012 candidates belonging to backward classes (OBC, SBC, NT, ST, SC) have to apply for Indian Government educational scholarship through the online Maharashtra Government Scholarship Registration website. Students are advised to apply online through the mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in and provide the complete details includes SSC, Scholarship for course, Current course admission details, income certificate etc.
Student have to select their city and then select their college from the given list and then proceed to login. The website is only response in Internet Explorer 7 or (IE 7) its higher versions. Java Script should enable before proceed to apply online. You need to scanned copy of your passport size of recent photo to upload for application.
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra e Scholarship
1. Only Indian national is eligible for the scholarships offered by the Government.
2. Only student from SC/VJ/NT/OBC/SBC categories are eligible for the scholarships.
3. Please note that you must have a savings bank account in any nationalized bank from CORE (Centralized Online Real-time Exchange) banking group to apply for a scholarship.
4. Please change your password after first login.
5. Please provide your mobile number and email id to receive timely alerts.
You can download demo application form for Maharashtra e Scholarship from attachments just after completion of this article. Take a print of this application form first and then fill it correctly. After that you can easily apply for Maharashtra e Scholarship online. This will help you to avoid corrections and mistakes while filling online application form.
To know more about recent updates about online registration for Maharashtra Government scholarship bookmark us.
This article is published for guiding backward classes students for online application of e scholarship offered by state government of Maharashtra.
More articles: Recruitment 2011
kindly send me details of such scheme