Notification for MPSC (STI) Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2012 - 2013
Advertisement Yet to be announced for STI 2012 - 2013 Examination
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission announced notification / advertisement for MPSC (STI) Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2012. Any graduate candidate able to apply for MPSC STI pre exam 2012. Candidate who are appearing graduation also eligible for examination but they have produce degree result at the time of MPSC STI Main Examination. Reservation for female and backward class is available as per the rule of state government of Maharashtra.
How to apply for MPSC (STI) Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2012
Eligible candidate can apply through MPSC Online application system. The new candidate have to register first and then after login can apply for MPSC STI Exam. The previously registered candidate have to just login with their user name and password and apply.
Important Dates for MPSC (STI) Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2011
1. Acceptance of online application for STI Pre Exam starts from :- 10 August 2011
2. Last date of online application :- 30 August 2011
3. Last date to enter transaction ID :- 4 September 2011
4. Last date for submission of exam fees at SBI counter :- 2 September 2011
Syllabus for MPSC STI Examination
The syllabus for preliminary examination is General Knowledge as based on HSC and SSC. To get detailed syllabus for STI Pre and STI main see the attachment.
Important Dates For MPSC STI PRE 2012 Examination
1. Online Registration and Form Acceptance Start :- 31st March 2012
2. Last Date of Application :- 20 April 2012
3. Date of Examination :- 13 May 2012