Admission open 2011-12 M Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Government College of Engineering, Amravati
Government College of Engineering, Amravati invited admission application for Master of Technology (M. Tech.) 2 year full time and three year part time in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science fields for academic year 2011 - 2012. Government College of Engineering, Amravati (GCOEA) is autonomous institute of Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to Sant gadge baba university, Amravati. GCOEA is approved by AICTE, New Delhi for technical education. GCOEA offers hostel, library, sport and all necessary facilities to admitted students.
How to apply for admission at Government College of Engineering, Amravati
For applying admission at Government College of Engineering, Amravati you have to download application form for M. Tech. course and filled. With all documents and registration fees of Rupees 800/- (general category) and Rupees 400/- (backward category) DD in name of "The Principal, Government College of Engineering, Amravati" payable at Amravati submited to institute by post or hand.
Admission Schedule for M.Tech admission at Government College of Engineering, Amravati
1. Last date of submission of application forms and registration fees in the office :- 11 July 2011
2. Display of provisional list of eligible candidates (GATE/Non-GATE, Sponsored/Non-sponsored, Full Time/Part Time):- 13 July 2011
3. Grievances , if any :- 14 July 2011
4. Display of final list of eligible candidates:- 14 July 2011
5. Written test of eligible candidates ( for Non GATE):- 15 July 2011
6. Personal interview ( for Non-GATE):- 16 July 2011
7. Display of Merit List of eligible Non-GATE candidates:- 18 July 2011
8. Admissions Round 1-A:- 20 July 2011
9. Admissions Round 1-B:- 20 July 2011
10. Display of list of Vacant seats after Round 1:- 21 July 2011
11. Admissions Round 2-A 23 July 2011
12. Admissions Round 2-B 23 July 2011
13. Admissions Round 2-C 23 July 2011
14. Admissions Round 2-D 23 July 2011
15. Admissions Round 2-E 23 July 2011
16. Display of list of Vacant seats after Round 2:- 25July 2011
17. Admission to Part Time M. Tech. and Admissions Round 3 for Non-Sponsored Category non-GATE score candidates (For Full Time M. Tech.):- 27 July 2011
18. Display of vacancy due to cancellation:- 28 July 2011
19. Admission on vacant seats 29 July 2011.
Contact details for M.Tech admission at Government College of Engineering, Amravati
Government College of Engineering,
AMRAVATI (M.S.) 444604
EPABX : 0721 - 2551332, 2660917, 2662444
Fax: 0721 - 2660488
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Download Information Brochure And Admission Form M.Tech. Programs For The Academic Year 2011-2012 here.
Thanks for the information.
Will use for one of my relatives.