DMIMS (DU) All India post graduate common entrance test for Nursing, AIPGN CET 2011 - 2012
Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha invited applications for admission for M.Sc Nursing in Med-Surgery Nursing, OBGYN Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Paediatrics Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing under Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University, Wardha, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduate nursing courses as follows,
1. Candidate should passed B.Sc / B.Sc Hons / Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing with minimum of 55% of aggregates for general category and 50% for backward classes.
2. Candidate should registered under the any state nursing council.
3. Minimum one year experience needed for B.Sc Hons / Post Basic B.Sc candidates.
How to apply for AIPGN CET 2011 - 2012 admissions for M.Sc Nursing
To get admitted in M.Sc Nursing you have to crack AIPGN CET 2011 - 2012. To appear DMIMS (DU) All India post graduate common entrance test you have desired qualification as stated under eligibility. The application form and information brochure available to download on website (Application Form and Brochure of AIPGN CET 2011 - 2012). Interested candidate have fill it and submit along with DD of 2000/- Rupees of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of "Competent Authority, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), Payable at Nagpur, Maharashtra".
Important dates of AIPGN CET 2011 - 2012
1. Last date of Application :- 20 th June 2011
2. Date of Entrance test :- 26 th June 2011
Contact Details for more Information
Competent Authority, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DU),
Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar,
Nagpur - 440022
Phone :- + 91-712-3295207,3295234
Fax :- +91-712-2245318
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
No responses found. Be the first to comment...