How to Make Thermocol House
1) First of all take thermocol sheet of minimum 15mm and make circles on sheet by pen.
2) Then cut all these circles by thermocol cutter.
3) Now using gum stick these circles and make two towers as shown in picture bellow.
4) The tower must be cylinder in shape.
5) Now take two piece of paper and make two cones using transparent tape as shown in bellow picture.
6) For making cone take some paper and draw a circle and cut it in two part and then turn it in shape of cone.
7) Now put these two cones on the top of the tower.
8) Then cut a irregular shape of thermocol for the base of house.
9) And then stick all parts by the use of adhesive as shown in bellow picture.
7) You can also use this craft house as a fish tank toy, But for this you will have to pour it with white cement.
8) Weight of thermocol is too light so using white cement we will increase the weight of craft so that it will not float on water level.
9) You can also paint this craft using many colors but if you are making it for fish tank then you will have to use water proof colors.
More articles: Kid Projects
Great. Really very nice to learn from you.
Never heard of this earlier.
Thank you Medha