2011 Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination by UPSC
The details related to 2011 Special Railway Apprentices Examination 2011 by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are:
- This examination is for enrollment to Special Class Railway Apprentices in Mechanical Department of Indian Railways.
Eligibility for 2011 Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination by UPSC
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years and more than 21 years of age as on August 1, 2011
- The candidate should have passed in 1st or 2nd division, intermediate / equivalent examination by board approved by Government in India.
- Graduates with math or at least one subject as Physics or Chemistry as ever their degree subjects may apply
Candidates are selected on the basis of how the in they perform in the written test which is conducted on said date. The candidates are then called for Group interview and personal discussion. The total performance is based as follows:
-70% marks for written test
- 20% for personal interview
- 10% for group discussion
One way candidates can apply is through online application process. For this the candidates have to log in to the official site of UPSC, i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Additionally candidates can also apply through offline process by means of Common Application Form which are been devised by the Commission for the said examinations. These examinations can be availed from Head Post Office or Post Offices after paying Rs. 30/-
July 31st 2011
Please note: The duly filled application forms must reach the Controller of Examination by April 25th 2011. All the offline application forms should be couriered or sent by speed post to:
Controller of Examination
Union Public Service Commision
New Delhi - 110069
No responses found. Be the first to comment...