About MCHI Property 2011 - 4 day Property Exhibition
The 18th Property 2011 Exhibition has been organized by Maharashtra Chamber of Housing Industry (MCHI) in Bandra, Mumbai. This will be one of its kind 18th such Real Estate and Housing Finance Exhibition that will be held by MCHI in Maharashtra. The 4 day event will exhibit more than 15000 hot and upcoming properties from all over Maharashtra. The 4 day Property Exhibition 2011 starts from today, i.e. 14th April 2011 and will conclude on 17th April 2011. Held at MMRDA Grounds in Bandra Kurla Complex, the event promises to hold houses for each one of us. All the leading real estate developers are about to participate in this mega event that plans to introduce a unique buyer - friendly initiatives. Moreover MCHI promises to the prospected buyers that the properties and projects which will be on display would be safe and secure, i.e. MCHI has made sure that all the participants adhere to MCHI Assurance. This simply means that all the participants of this Mega Property Exhibition will have to:
- Have a Commencement Certificate (CC)
- Intimation of Dis-Approvals
- The project also needs to fulfill sanctions towards home loans from leading banks.
Highlights of MCHI Property 2011
MCHI Assurance about safety and security
Assured gifts on booking
MCHI Bharosa about finding the dream home
Properties on display from all over Mumbai
Kids Zone to provide parents un-interrupted home buying experience
Prominent Exhibitors at MCHI Property 2011
- Dosti Group with their ambitious projects in Wadala and Thane
- Sanghvi Group of Companies with their ambitious projects in Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan, Asangaon, Nasik
- Panvelkar Group with Panvelvar City Project in Ambernath
- Royal Palms India
- Tata Housing
- Lodha Group with their upcoming projects in Mumbai and Thane.
- Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd
- Rustomjee Builders with their ambitious projects in Mumbai, Thane and Virar
- Indiabulls Real Estate Developers with their ambitious project all over Maharashtra.
Details about MCHI Property Exhibition 2011
Event: MCHI Property Exhibition 2011
Organizers: MCHI / Indiabulls Home Loans / State Bank Of India
Exhibitions dates: 14th April to 17th April 2011
Timings: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Entry Fee: Rs. 50/- per head
MCHI Property 2011
Bandra Kurla Complex
Win a Brand new LCD:
Now you have a chance of winning an LCD TV. All you need to do is search for your dream home and pay the booking amount of Rs. 51000/-. This payment can be done with a Demand Draft. Book your dream home and rush home with an brand new LCD.
Additional information on MCHI Property exhibition 2011:
- Children below 12 years get a free entry.
- Free entry for those who pre-register at MCHI Website mentioned above.