Panhala Fort The Aan Ban Shan of Kolhapur
Panhala is located 20 KM away from Kolhapur city. Panhala is situated an altitude of 977.2m is a fascinating hill station. Panhala is a rich historical place. Panhala is an enchanting place. Beautiful place beyond imagination, free from pollution. Panhala is located northwest of Kolhapur. Panhala fort was built between 1178 and 1209. In 1659, after death of Afzal Khan, Shivaji Maharaj took Panhala from Bijapur.
You can see following places on Panhala Fort
1. Statue of Shiva Kashid at Panhala fort.
2. Statue of Baji Prabhu Deshpande at Panhala Fort.
3. Andhar Bavai.
4. Panhala tatabandi.
5. Konkan Darwaja entrance of the fort.
6. Peacock motif on Panhala.
7. Lotus motif on Panhala.
8. Inner gate of Teen darwaza.
10. Wagh Darwaza.
11. Sajja Kothi.
12. The plasterwork inside Sajja Kothi.
13. Gate of Teen darwaza.
14. Kalvanticha Mahal.
15. Tabak uddhyan.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...