(DSSSB) TGT & PGT Preliminary Examination
1. In English alphabet, which will be the eighth letter from the left of the fourth vowel ?
2. Find out the missing one
U, 0, I, ?
3. Which will be the next in following series?
AZY, BYX, CXW, DWV
4. Find out the next one in following series: BDF, CFI, DHL, EJO
5. If in a certain code BQMBAY is written as MY MY MY, then how would TAMIL NADU be written?
(D) None of these
6. If in a certain symbolic language DOG is written as GOD and FOG is written as GOF, then how would MOB be written?
7. If in a certain code UMBRELLA is written as 12345678, then how would BEAR be written?
Directions– (Q.8-12) In each question, four words are given. Out of these four words, three are related in some way and one is different. Find the different word.
(A) Sitar—Pt. Ravishankar
(C)Bansuri—Hari Prasad Chaurasia
13. In which city there is no Metro Rail route?
14. Main occupation of primitive man was?
15. In India the land irrigated by canals is
16.The reason of winter rain in North India is?
17. Air pressure is shown?
(A) By isobars
(B) By isotherms
(C) By isosalines
(D) By none of these
18. Who is the first Woman President of India ?
(A) Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil
(B) Srnt. Sonia Gandhi
(C) Smt. Meira Kumar
(D) Late (Smt.) Indira Gandhi
19. Who gave the slogan of 'Quit India'?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) J. L. Nehru
(C) Md. Ali Jinnah
(D) Subhas Chandra Bose
20.The Directive Principles of State Policy' of Indian Constitution are
Test of Mathematics
21. In any parallelogram ABCD, AC= BD. The value of Angle ABC will
22. What types of angles are they when there are two angles on circumference of a circle by any arc?
(A) One is two times the other
(B) One is three times the other
(D) None of the above
23. What are the two consecutive numbers when difference of 5
times of smaller and 4 times of bigger is 3?
(A) 8, 9
(D) None of the above
24. Diagonal of a square is half of the diagonal of other square. The area of second square with respect to first will be?
(A) Two times
(C) Four times
(D) Eight times
25. The number of sides of a regular polygon, when each angle is 162°, is?
26 Ram finishes a work in 2 days,Hari finishes that work in 4 days. Then work will be finished in how many days when both work simultaneously?
(D) 3 days
27. The numbers 1,2,3,4 1000 are multiplied together. The number of zeros at the end (on the right) of the product must be:
28. When a number is divided by 893, the remainder is 193. What will be the remainder when it is divided by 47?
29 The sum of the squares of two positive Integers is 100 and the difference of their squares is 28.
The sum of the numbers is
30. Find the odd man out 1,5,14, 30, 50,55,91
31. Find out wrong number in each sequence—
582, 605,588,611, 634, 617, 600
32. A boy was asked to multiply a number by 25. He instead multiplied the number by 52 and got the answer 324 more than the correct answer. The number to be multiplied was?
33. If 2 tables and 3 chairs cost Rs.3500 and 3 tables and 2 chairs cost Rs. 4000, then how much does a table cost?
(A) As. 500
(B) As. 750
(C) As. 1000
(D) Rs. 1500
34. The sum of first five prime numbers is?
35. Three numbers are in the ratio1 2 :3 and their H. C. F. is 12.
The numbers are?
(B) 5, 10, 15
(C) 10, 20,30
36. Income of a company doubles after every one year. If the initial income was Rs. 4 lakhs, what would be the income after 5 years?
(A) As. 1 24 crores
(B) Rs. 1 28 crores
(C) As. 252 crores
(D) As. 256 crores
37. Water boils at 212° F or 100°C and freeze at 32°F or 0°C. If the temperature of a particular day is 35°C, it is equivalent to?
38. Insert the missing number— 16,33,65,131,261,……..
39. 3251 + 587+ 369— ? = 3007
40. A Bazar has an average of 510 people on Sundays and 240 on other days. The average number of people per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Sunday is?
Test of Language English
41. Choose the correct preposition
The river flows…….. the bridge.
42. Find out the word correctly spelt—
43. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the Bold word to till in the blank
People often prefer ambiguity to ……..
44. Pick out the correct synonym to the given word
45. Pick out the most appropriate word from the given alternatives
to fill in the blank
Since one cannot read every book, one should be content
with making a ………selection
46. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word
47. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be
substituted for the given words
A workman who fits and repairs pipes
48. Pick out the most appropriate word from the given alternatives
To fill in the blank
In hot weather I like lying in the……….of a tree.
49 Choose the alternative which expresses the best meaning of
The given words
To give up the ghost
(B)To make false appearance
(C)To terrify others by acting in suspicious manner
(D)To leave useless pursuits
Find Nearest Meaning
55. A thing liable to be easily broken
56. Animal living on land and in water
57. One who does not care for literature or and—
Find the Correct Spelling
58. (A) Comitment
No responses found. Be the first to respond...