2011 Recruitment of LIC Assistant Administrative Officer
Post And Vacancies of 2011 Recruitment LIC :-
1. Assistant Administrative Officer(Generalists)-250
2. Assistant Administrative Officer( Legal) -20
3. Assistant Administrative Officer(Company Secretary)-05
4. Assistant Administrative Officer(Chartered Accountant)-100
Important Dates LIC Recruitment 2011 :-
1. Opening Date of application money at Cash Collection Centers of LIC : 22nd November, 2010
2. Opening Date of On-Line Registration :22nd November, 2010
3. Last date for acceptance of Application money : 13th December, 2010
4. Closing date for On-line Registration :14th December, 2010
5. Downloading of Hall Tickets from LIC site: 7th February, 2011
Eligibility LIC Recruitment 2011 :-
Candidate minimum should be 21 years as on 1st November,2010. Maximum age shall be 30 years.
Qualification LIC Recruitment 2011 :-
For AAO(Generalist): Candidate should be Bachelor/Master's Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates.
For AAO (Chartered Accountant): An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
For AAO(Company Secretary): A Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
For AAO (Legal):Candidate should be LL.B. with a minimum of 50% marks and minimum three years experience at the Bar.
How to apply LIC Recruitment 2011
Candidate should pay Rs 400/- for each post separately at any Cash Collection Center of LIC Offices viz. Branch /Divisional /Zonal Office /Zonal Training Center of Life Insurance Corporation of India. Candidate should check that the Account Code No. 114033 appears in the Miscellaneous Receipt issued to him/her. Candidate should also check that his/her name is correctly reflected in the Miscellaneous Receipt . SC/ST /PH Candidates are not required to pay any fee. Candidate should register himself online in the website of LIC and fill the online application form.
Total pay will be Rs.17240/- and Total pay will be approximately Rs.`27000/- in a metropolitan city like Mumbai.
LIC Recruitment 2011 Examination Syllabus and Pattern
Reasoning Ability (Bilingual – English/Hindi) :
Numerical Ability (Bilingual – English/Hindi)
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
English Language test on grammar and vocabulary.
Total : 140 marks
Test on Essay
Comprehension in English.
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh ,Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun , Dharwad, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jalpaiguri,Kanpur, Kolkata, Kozhikod, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji, Patna, Pune,Ranchi, Raipur, Shillong, Silchar, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...