Get Marathi Desktop With Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool is best gift by Microsoft to every Indian. Now we can enter and write Indian language texts easily. It supports every application in Microsoft Windows. This Indic language tool very helpful for entering Indian language text on Internet or on any the Website. Microsoft says "The primary input mechanism of Indic Language Input Tool is transliteration and Additionally, it provides a visual keyboard to assist with editing words that do not transliterate properly". This tool is supports all versions of operating system by Microsoft & other applications like Microsoft Word, Including latests version Microsoft office 2010.
How to install and write in Marathi by using Indic Language Input Tool?
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool supports all versions of Windows Operating system, for installation follow the guidelines given bellow.
Install Marathi Desktop on Windows XP
Enabling Indic Marathi Language Support on Windows XP,
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Regional and Language Options.
2. On the Languages tab, select the Install files for complex script and right-to-left languages (including Thai) check box.
3. Click on Details.
4. On the Advanced tab, select the Extend support of advanced text services to all programs check box.
5. Click OK to dismiss the Text Services and Input Languages window.
6. Click OK to dismiss the Regional and Language Options window.
7. You may be asked to insert the Windows XP installation media during this process.
8. A restart may be necessary to complete the process.
How to use Marathi language in Windows XP
Follow the steps for use Marathi language in Windows XP and its application,
1. Open the application in which you would like to enter Indic text.
2. Change the language using the language bar, which typically appears in the taskbar as follows.
3. The language bar will now show the current language.
4. now you are ready to use Marathi language in Windows XP & all over internet. For conformation open Microsoft Word start typing in English and whatever you type automatically gets transliterated after a word-breaking character like a space, comma, etc. is entered.
Download Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool for Marathi desktop
For using Marathi desktop Download Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool here.