Discuss in Forum
Jobs in Maharashtra
Marathi Media News
Jobs and Recruitments in Maharashtra
Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training for Minorities
Jobs and Recruitments in Maharashtra
: 15 (
This article gives complete information on Eligibility Requirements Venue Application Form Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training Program for Minorities 2010-2011;
Maharashtra State Minorities Commission, Mumbai, Maharashtra
, is organizing
Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training, Maharashtra 2010-2011
for all desirous candidates belonging to the minority communities in Maharashtra under '
Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training Scheme for Minorities
Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training for Minorities
1. Annual family income of candidate shall not be more than Rs.2.5lakhs
2. Candidate should belong to minority community (Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis and Jain)
3. Age: between 18yrs. To 25yrs.
4. Minimum Height for male candidate: 165cm.; Chest for male candidate: 79cm. (84cm expanded).
5. Minimum Height for female candidate: 155cm.
6. Candidate should have passed H.S.C. exam
7. Candidate should be physically & medically fit in all respects
8. Candidate should attach true copies of educational qualification, domicile certificate, employment exchange registration card, etc.
Features of Training Program for Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training for Minorities
1. Duration: 2 months
2. 3 hours classroom training + 2 hours physical training daily
3. Selected candidate will get stipend of Rs.1500/- per month
4. Training Institute will provide tea & refreshments daily after physical training
5. Selected candidate will be paid lump sum grant of Rs.1000/- for purchasing uniform kit (uniform, shoes, socks, vest, etc)
6. Selected candidate has to make his/her own lodging & boarding arrangements during training
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training for Minorities
All candidates must remain present at the following address on
July 27th, 2010 at 10a.m.
along with documents mentioned above with application form:
1. Mumbai/Mumbai Suburban: Police Parade Ground, Naigaon (Dadar), Mumbai
2. Other Districts: Police Parade Ground at District Headquarters
: Selection of candidates and further actions will be taken by the respective District Collector's Offices.
Contact Information of Maharashtra State Minorities Commission
Maharashtra State Minorities Commission
Behind J. J. School of Arts,
Badruddin Tayabji Marg,
Mumbai – 400 001
Ph: 022-22610156 / 022-22650085
Reference: Advt. in Hindustan Times, dated July 22nd, 2010
Nagpur Police Contact Information and Details
Pune Police Station Phone Numbers
Wanted Retired Bankers and Police Officers in the Manappuram Ltd.
Read related articles:
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment
Police Recruitment Training
Maharashtra District Police
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Maharashtra Police Constables Pre-Recruitment Training for Minorities"
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Talk to Webmaster Tony John
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John