AIDS is caused by a virus called Human Immunodeficiency Virus, AIDS is life threatening disease. This virus affects the Immune system of human body. Presently there is no cure for AIDS. New generation medicines are being invented to slow down its progress.
At this moment there are around 42million peoples affected with HIV / AIDS. Approximately more than 3 million peoples die because of disease caused by AIDS related illness.
Person had AIDS means his body is no more capable to fight infections, HIV made their immune system very weak.
HIV can spread by different means like semen, blood, breast milk, vaginal fluids from infected person.
As HIV made human immune system very weak, even a infection like cold or flu cause the death. HIV uses CD4 helper lymphocytes to replicate themselves that ultimately that results in weal immune system.
this vaccine made for those peoples are HIV negative, this is protect them from being infected by HIV positive person. Therapeutic vaccine is to control infection in peoples who are HIV positive i.e. already infected with HIV.
In India lots of knowledge spreading campaigns happening for AIDS prevention but still INDIA has highest number is AIDS affected peoples, peoples from different communities, groups are infected with this. AIDS is spread almost all localities in India, but Maharashtra, Andhrapradesh are on top in this list.
• PCP (Pneumocystis pneumonia), a lung infection.
• KS (Kaposi's sarcoma), a skin cancer.
• CMV (Cytomegalovirus), an infection that usually affects the eyes.
• Candida, a fungal infection that can cause thrush (a white film in your mouth) or infections in your throat or vagina.
• The AIDS related diseases also include serious weight loss, brain tumors and other health problems.
Visit AIDS HIV Treatment Hospital center / clinic!!!
Check the VIDEOs TUTORIAL for HIV AIDS!!!