Bank of India [BOI] Clerical Recruitment 2010-2011
Bank of India [BOI], is one of most leading bank in India his head office is situated at Mumbai. BOI invites all the applicant for recruitment of 2467 posts in CLERICAL CADRE.
Available from on -> 16/07/2010
Submission of On-line application starts on -> 16/07/2010
Last date for submission of On-line application is -> 05/08/2010
Relevant Date for Age, Qualification & Eligibility -> 30/06/2010
Date of Written Examination -> 26/09/2010 [SUNDAY]
How to Apply
- Visit to official website www.bankofindia.co.in and fill up the application form.
- You get a Unique Transaction I.D. No. note it down for your verification.
- Check the application form and verification and click on submit button to save your application.
- Take out the print outs of Application that will be important for submission to us at the time of interview at the Interview Venue.
- Note your password for future reference and use.
- Documents to be submitted at the time of interview
- Attach Copy of receipted challan for other than SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any proof of age .
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
- Attested copy of Caste / Physically handicapped / any other related certificate as applicable.
Address :BANK OF INDIA
C - 5, "G" Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
Phone No : 022-66684444
Email : HeadOffice.GOD@bankofindia.co.in