You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

First Ever 310$ Google Adsense Revenue Share For December 2010 From MHS With Happy Ending

Dear Friends,

Today I am very happy to say that, I had crossed more than 310$ Google adsense earnings from MaharashtraSpider.com and other sister website. This is 1st time I earned so far google adsense revenue share from MHS.

Maharashtra Spider having maximum adsense revenue share potential beyond the expectation. Start contributing now for bright future in upcoming new year 2011. I am sure your hard work pays you lot.

I like to say thank you Mr. Mahesh our webmaster and Spider team.

Wish you a happy new year 2011.
    Many Many Congratulations to Vilas for good AdSense revenue through MHS and team sites.

You are (and will be) a great example for all members who is contributing and supporting MHS consistently.

I am sure, you will make good fortune from your posts.

Keep going! Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Vilas Sir,

Hartly Congrates to you.

Sir, you are work consistently in the maharashtraspider therfore you can get this sucess..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hi Vilas Sir,

You are a real inspiration for me. I have learnt lot from you. I regularly see your posts to know how to use tags and write good resources. My google adsense account was approve on 30th june but in first two months i hardly earned 10$. After that one day i read your post in forum that you made 200$ through adsense and try hard in that month my adsense cross 50$ mark first time. Now i have crossed more than 250$ through adsense.

I pray that you earn more and more through adsense. Keep posting such earning in forum it's a real inspiration for member like me.

Thank You

Regards
    Raj kumar
    Exam And Placement Paper

Hello Vilas

Congratulations to you. Its simply great news, truly inspiring.

There's lot more to come.

Best of luck for all many more successes that come your way.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Congrats Vilas!

Wishing you similar success in the years ahead.

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.