You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Why you are rejected my Resources?

Why you rejected my resources?

*Firstly you selected my resources then rejected what is this? You select all the resources to others & why you rejected m resources? Its not good. I am not visit your site again.
    Dear Varsha,

Majority of your resources copied from other website or it may matches with them. Selection of topics to write article is most important, did Google search survey and check further available content. This procedure may help you to write good quality of article.

Keep doing well.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

All are copied the contents from other sources. No one can write to their own sense, all are copied. Why you select first then reject. Before the approval check this, it is copied or not.

Dear Varsha,

This is not true, person who copied as it is content will baned by Google search. MaharashtraSpider is no 1 online portal for Maharashtra State, then how you can say all content is copied? Copied content is not good for you and us.

There are lots of opportunity for you in future, Try to write own thoughts. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Varsha,

It was our mistake that we did not trained our editors well, as most time I personally handle all sections of MHS. We will train to our respective editors to take proper actions against copied or unnecessary resources or any posts.

However, we need a big - big help from our respected members to do well and work according to our guidelines. Some members are very smart, they just post to examine editors work. It is accepted. But this could not be good as we are going on high level.

Your resources were approved by our editors and I rejected it after re-checking.

I request you to follow the rules and guidelines to help us to go on more high level.

From January 2011, we will have good team work.

Thank You.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Varsha mam,
    Sorry, for saying,
    Last one time I tell you about the your resources which are copy from other site. I tell you.

Further Details Of Posting Resource

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.