You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Regarding delete resource

Hello Editors,

Please tell me whay delete below resource:

http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/6325-Recruitment-at-Karnataka-Vikas-Grameena-Bank-2011-.aspx
    Do you think that MaharashtraSpider.com should allow Karnataka state posts?

If the recruitment is helpful for all India then it can be posted, not only for particular state. You can post it in KarnatakaSpider.com

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Dear Kiran,
    Am not the editor, but my dear friend this is a Maharashtra website, so its obvious that you are expected to post about maharashtra and not any place outside

Prerana

Hello Kiran

Sorry to see that your post has been rejected. But its right on the Webmaster and Editor's part to delete your post, since the basic criteria of the posts to be eligible on Maharashtra Spider Site itself is to post Maharashtra based resources and business posting. So hence forth do keep that in mind for saving yourself from such trouble.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Dear Kiran,

Being a part of community we have some limitations and work area, hence its good to follow them. We have lots of opportunity to do about Maharashtra state. Try to post about city's, famous personality, Marathi movies and many more, I am sure you will do great in future. Deletion of 1 post is like a approval of 100 posts. Dont worried start contributing now and get the big opportunity.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.