You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Introduction as a New Member in Maharshtra Spider

Hai to all,
    I am Biju Cherian. I have joined this site recently.Being active in ISC & SpiderKerala, I am happy to be a part of this active site. I truly want the support of the Webmaster Mahesh,Editors and the members to make me active in this site.
    Dear Biju Ji, Hearty Welcome to MHS, the place you can earn more for your contributions. Since you are a versatile member in other spider sites, the various sections of MHS may not need any introduction to you. However, please go through each sections of this MHS thoroughly before you start your contributions here, just to give a filip to your thoughts about Maharashtra.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Dear Biju Cherian,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider, Great to see you here. MHS is Maharashtra states active online portal website, post about Maharashtra and related topics. I am sure you will found great results. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Biju Sir,

Wel-Come To Maharashtraspider

Sir, you are active member in teh ISC and now you will come to maharashtrapsider, also.. Therefore we will get more knowledge about the posting of different post and share more knowledge then we will make greatest or best portal website or bigger web ...

Give us some tips..!!!!

Again Wel-Come

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello sir and friend's m VIJAY, from KOLHAPUR assal kolhapuri"BHAVA NAAD KHULA....."
    n im Engineering(BE) student studied Computer Science Engineering in "SANJAY GHODAWAT GROUP of INSTITUTE"Atigre,KOLHAPUR.

Thank u.

with regard's
    rockonviju

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.