You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to abolish corruption in India

INTRODUCTION:-In India now-a-days the serious problem is corruption.Mainly now India is one one of the leading nations in the corruption.Currently India is in 4th position.
    METHODS TO FOLLOW TO ERADICATE CORRUPTION INDIA:-
    1)At first government should pass a bill in the parliament to start the eradication of corruption in our country.
    2)Government should pass a bill to suspend all the corrupted officers by checking frequently.
    EXAMPLES FOR THE CORRUPTION AND ALSO SCAMS IN THE RECENT TIMES:-
    1)At first we can talk about the well known scam even for kids also.It is the recent 3G scam which indeed a more than 1.25LAKHCRORE which include the Telecom Minister in it and many other great people.
    2)Secondly i want to tell about Adarsh society scam in MUMBAI which include the former MAHARASHTRA CHIEF MINISTER ASHOK CHAVAN.And it was the main cause to force the CHAVAN to resign to his post.
    CONCLUSION:-Finally what i want to say is if the corruption is abolished our country will become a super power in the world.
    Hi,

Thanks for bringing up a nice thread in the forum of MHS. After thinking for so many years, I have to conclude that by imparting quality and moral / value based education to the next generation only, we can eradicate corruption from our country. For that at least we should wait for one generation to change.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Change must come from ourself. We know what the change must be and so it is we who will have to start and not wait for others. Rather 'I will make the change, I will start from myself' must be our thinking and acting.

Dear Leena,

This is best suggestion for remove corruption. Actually every small excuse for corruption leads to bigger problem. So what ever try for corruption free work, thats make our bright future.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.