You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

MHS completed 5000 Members And marked Record Traffic

I am Pleased to share Wonderful Statistics of MaharashtraSpider.com !

MaharashtraSpider.com launched on 15th November 2009 and in one year one month we have completed milestone of 5,000 Registered members.

MHS 5000th Member

Heartiest Congratulations to our 5000th member Kalyani who completed this milestone for MHS.

Special Award to our 5000th member.

We have rewarded 5000th member Kalyani with Rs 100 and 250 points.

MHS on Record Traffic: 4.25 lac visitors and 12 lac page views in a month!

Another interesting thing is that, MHS crossed 4.25 lac visitors with 12 lacs page views last month which is the most high figures for MHS. Previous one was 2 lac visitors in a Aug 2010 month.

Members of MaharashtraSpider.com are really doing great job and without their support it couldn't be possible.

Thanks To All Active members of MHS and lets work together to move further. We like to see good statistics in future.
    This is great that I joined this site n earned gift n many points together.

THis site is making me feel am lucky one.

Thank you so much Mah.spi.com.

Kalyani

Congratulations MHS

Keep it up. Congratulations to Kalyani too.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

This is really great news our MHS is now become Diamond holder many congratulation to all the members and To Mahesh sir also its all because your hard work and guidance.

And again congratulation for highest visitors till the date and I will hope this figure goes high and high.

Congratulation to Kalyani for being the lucky one thank you and Best of luck for future.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Congratulations Mr.Mahesh, Webmaster of MHS and all the MHS Team and especially members here without whom this achievement would not have happened.

I wish MHS a bright future in the coming days.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

It is really a very happy news indeed.

The site will climb much ladders under the stewardship of the Webmaster, who has worked hard along with members like us to bring Maharashtraspider to reach 5000 members.

Would like to see fifty thousand members in the days to come.

Congratulations Webmaster, editorial staff and all other members, it is a time to celebrate.

Further, I wish to congratulate the 5000th member and the member will cherish this moment forever.

R Pramod

Hi Mahesh,

Many many Congratulations, any website known for its users and use. MHS completed those primary goals by achieving 5000 registered members and awesome traffic. Now MHS ranked No 1 regional website portal in India among the all regional website.

I like to congratulate our webmaster Mr. Mahesh for his dedicated work for development of MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello,

It is greatest achievement of the maharashtraspider.com to get 5000 register member and now mhs is growing rapidly because of the webmaster fast response to the members resource and other post to approval....

Now it will become no.1 portal site where everyone can get the information about maharashtra and other type....

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.