You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

My third century at Google AdSense

Hello Everyone

I feel happy to announce that I have completed my third century at AdSense and out of all, I thank MaharashtraSpider as I have gained half of my 3 centuries from MHS itself.

I thank WebMaster Mahesh for his guidance and help throughout my journey through the internet work
    Hi Dr. Apurva,

Many many congratulations for completing 3rd successful Google AdSense century. This is just starting, the potential of MHS is so big and I am sure that all we earn big huge Adsense revenue from MHS. I agree with you, Webmaster Mahesh guide us very well and now we are getting superb results. Keep going on.

Wish you all the best!

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Congratulations Dr Apurva for your successive third century in Google AdSense.

I am very glad to see the results from my guidelines given to members.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Dr.Apurva,

I am very much happy that you completed your third Adsense and MHS has played a major role in that. We wish to see further more threads like this from your end. Keep it up.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.