You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Got my Google Adsense Account approved, Thank you MHS

I just got my Google Adsense Account approved from MHS within 15 days of starting contribution. This is very very good news for me. I am thankful to MHS for providing me a great opportunity. I especially appreciate the members of MHS which provide information about various things and hopeful to do same.

Best Regards,
    Ashwin
    Hi Ashvin,

Many many Congratulations for getting Google Adsense Account approved. This happen only because of your hard work and good quality self written resources. Keep doing well, the big opportunities are waiting for you. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Ashwin,

Congratulations for AdSense Approval through MHS. Keep up your good work.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Ashwin,

Congratulations on getting Google Adsense approval through MHS. It is a moment of happy for all those who have tried to get Google Adsense approval soon they start their contribution in any website. I would advice you to go through the Google Adsense regulations and strictly adhere to those guidelines as Google can easily found out any infringements in violation of the Google Policies concerned with Adsense.

All the best to your for earning more through Google Adsense and through MHS.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Ashwin,

Congratulations for Getting your Google Adsense account in very short duration this shows the capability of MHS and his impression in Google.

Now Contribute more to earn good revenue from MHS.

BEst of LUCK.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.