You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Happy Birth Day MaharashtraSpider.Com for successful completion of 1 year

Dear friends,
    Happy Birth Day MaharashtraSpider.Com
    Today MaharashtraSpider.Com Celebrate its 1st anniversary.

One year before MHS officially launched (15th November 2009), Within one year MHS grown the big heights and become a No 1 Maharashtra online portal website. Also we found impact of MHS on Google Adsense as a result few members get approved there adsense account within a 15 days of joining.

On MHS you found everything including educational data, Marathi Cinema, Contacts of Maharashtra Industries, Business, retail shops, Post offices, banks and government recruitments, Police Station and many more. You can read reviews and articles made by members.

My Own Experience with MHS on completion 1 year

I am very happy to say that I have complete my one year with MHS today. In this one year I had learn and many more things from MHS. I earned more than 950 US $ as Google adsense revenue share from MHS and Rupees 2290/- cash credits. Me and my family are very happy with MaharashtraSpider.Com

Read more about my experience here

I like to congratulate every member, editor and webmaster on 1st anniversary of MHS and successful journey.

Once again Happy Birth Day To MaharashtraSpider.Com
    Thanks for the birthday reminder, Vilas! Wow - 1 year went by so fast!

You have been one of the biggest contributors to the success of MHS right from day 1. Many of us joined at the beginning but were not active contributors at all.

Also, Webmaster Mahesh has given tremendous guidance & support to both newbies and established members. MHS definitely owes its 'Happy' Birthday to him most of all!!

Regards,
    Vandana

Though I am a new member in the Group. with the active guidance and "willingness to help" others has taken Mahesh, the webmaster to this level. I wish the MHS Group and the members all the best in the years to come

Needless to say I also wish Mahesh all the best in his future endeavors.

Naduvilmadam

Naduvilmadam

What a wonderful day today, first birthday for Maharashtraspider, but to be honest our bond and affection for the site has made us to feel we are with this site over a year.

We must be thankful to Vilasji for reminding us about the birthday of MHS and it is our privilege to be with MHS when it celebrated its first birthday.

Good going MHS, would like to see you with many more birthdays like this.

R Pramod

Hi,

Congratulations to MHS team for the splendid achievement. I am looking forward to learn from your experience to make MWC a great site.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Everyone,

It's amazing that is birthday of our maharashtraspider.com....

And great achivement of the maharashtraspider.com because of the webmaster and the editor of this site now this site is become of the best site of the maharashtra..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Delete Attachment

Happy birthday to my dear MaharashtraSpider. MHS has taught me a lot. Webmaster Mahesh too has taught me a lot about postings and SEO. May he have more successful years and may MHS reach towards Rank No. 1 of all world websites.
    Regards,

Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane
    B.H.M.S., C.C.H., C.G.O., M.D. Homoeopathy

Hi,

Congratulations to MHS team for the splendid achievement. I am looking forward to learn from your experience to make MWC a great site.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hi

Congratulations MHS for this one year of success. There is lot more to come for Maharashtra Spider, as the future looks very very bright for MHS. Congratulations to Webmaster Mahesh and everyone related to this site.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

This is a great achievement of all of us to bring MHS at this stage.

I really thankful for all members who have been supporting to MHS very well regularly. This is our site where we are working together. I take this chance to say THANK YOU to all senior members who are behind of to celebrate "First anniversary of MaharashtraSpider.com".

I personally learn a lot through this site. My first role is A member of this site. I am getting good things while managing MaharashtraSpider.com which includes: Team Work and Management, A regular highly performance, and every day is just like a challenge to bring good things in this site.

Thanks to all.

Congratulations to Vilas for being with MHS from its launch. You are one of the "Pillar of MaharashtraSpider.com" who have been helped me to develop MHS well!!

Lets celebrate and lets continue our good work!

Wish You all the Best to all Dear Members!!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Happy Birth Day Maharashtraspider,

I am the new member to MHS. I am very impress about mhs website. I think this is the hub of informations, It provide all the essential information about maharashtra and various exam,recruitment beside this most important mhs give the full information about the MPSC exam. By learning something we also earn money this is the best thing about MHS. I have lot more to do on MHS and I will enhance my knowledge.

I first of all congratulate to all members of Maharashtraspider. It is a great pleasure for us to celebrate 1 year of the site. The site has been nurtured very well by Mahesh and his team. Now Maharshtraspider is no more an infant but a strong baby of 1 year old, I am sure Mahesh along with his team and members here will take care of the site in same manner to make stronger and stronger and the day is not far away when it will be most popular site for Maharashtra.
    Webmaster spider network

Happy Birthday to you. This website is really rocking everywhere because of its members and their active participation. Hope members will keep contribution as before or much more than that.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.