You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Kaun Banega Crorepati

Amitabh Bacchhan the Great Host of KBC mentioned on 10/11/2010 that the Big Sucess of KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI is "UNITY IS STRENGTH FOR ALL THE PARTICIPANTS".
    Hi,

Well, It is not alone the 'Unity is strength for all participants' but it is the participation and enthusiasm of all in that game show KBC 4.

It gives you an useful entertainment, thats for sure. To satisfy myself, I have played the online KBC 4 in the Internet and believe me, after using all the 4 lifelines there, I won Rs.1 Crore there. I am satisfied with that. But if I get a real chance, mmmmmm I won't tell, guess what will happen.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Now in "Kaun Banega Crorepati" only four days left, It is so Interesting and very entertaining program and the public demand for this program is very much.

Presentation of Amitabh Bacchhan is very interesting so that before 9.p.m public will be in front of KBC after finishing their work.

Winter is arriving in Northern Hemisphere, bringing chilly winds and heavy snowfall to many regions. Some parts of Newyork state are still digging out of a recent storm, and many parts of Europe are now enduring a deadly cold snap, with temperatures in Poland falling as low as -33C(-27F). People all over donning their heavy coats and gloves and heading outside to either battle the elements.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.