You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

16th Master Blaster of the Week

This time Master Blaster of the Week award goes to our special member for her special contributions in MHS from last few weeks.

The Winner is: Sangeeta Sanjay Chaubal

Sangeeta has been contributing good resources along with Business posts.

Congratulations to Sangeeta for excellence contributions in Maharashtraspider.com and we would like to see more good articles from your in future.
    Hi Sangeeta Sanjay Chaubal,

Many many congratulations for being a winner of Master Blaster of the Week award. Your writing skill is very impressive, keep it up. There are more opportunities waiting for you.

Wish you all the best!

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello

Thank you very much. Trust me its really inspiring. Thank you Webmaster and Thank you Vilas for your support and guidance.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Hello Sangeeta mam,

Harty Congrats for you.......

You are hard working member from our MHS and you also get one of the best award's from the maharashtraspider..

Keep going woth this e-sprit you got mamimum output...

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thanks Nikhil

I really appreciate such comment coming from one of the best members of MHS. It really means a lot. Thank you.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Hi Sangeeta Sanjay Chaubal,

Congratulations on becoming the 16th Master Blaster of the Week in MHS. I have seen your contributions in another ISC sister site and they were good. You also seems to be concentrating nowadays in MHS. It's really coveted award of MHS and through your consistent work you have achieved it.

Keep it up and my best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Sangeeta Mam,

Heartly Congratulations for achieving the award of 16th Master Blaster of the Week.

Your posting is regular as well as impressive.You work on various subject in Business Posts.

Hope you will achieve more.Keep it up.

With Best Wishes,
    Ninad

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.