You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Vishwa shramikanche

SIR,

I LIKE YOUR SITE VERY MUCH. IF YOU CAN GIVE ME A CHANGE TO CREATE A NEW TITLE NAME ABOVE, WE CAN PROVIDE MANY THINGS ON THE ABOVE SUBJECT. THE SUBJECT WILL BE
    1. LABOUR AND INDUSTRY NEWS. (FOR EXAMPLE: RAYMOUND FACTORY AT THANE CLOSED, 1825 WORKERS JOBLESS, WORKERS WILL GET 30 TO 40 LACKS COMPENSATION BEFORE DIWALI).
    2. BRIEF PROFILE OF EVERY TRADE UNION LEADER IN MAHARASHTRA.
    3. WAGE AGREEMENTS WITH PHOTOS.
    4. BONUS AGREEMENTS WITH PHOTOS.
    5. WHAT LABOUR DEPT.IN MAHARASHTRA GOVT.DOING. THEIR VARIOUS SCHEMES.
    6. IMPLEMENTION OF RSBY.

LIKE ABOVE TOPICS, I CAN WRITE MANY MORE THINGS SUCH AS DAILY NEWS, EVENTS ETC.
    LET US HAVE YOUR FEEDBACK.
    REGARDS,
    MOHAN KULKARNI
    Dear Mohan,

Welcomes to Maharashtra's No 1 online portal website. Here you can post your articles as you mentioned above in resources section. Go through the new user FAQ for more information.

Have a nice work.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Mohan,

I appreciate your enthusiasm in making the MHS a greater website. At the same time, I would like you to please follow some of the most important guidelines while posting in forum through a thread.

Please never ever use ALL CAPS option to push through message. Such messages lack charm while reading. Usual presentation in normal style will do in the forum and also will look nice and tidy.

Hope you got my point. My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.