You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

About my point

sir
    hi iam sachin.
    my earned points 200 bt now i m seeing my points only 129. give me reason .
    Hello,

You can contributes in all section in the maharashtraspider.com..

Where you can earn maximum points and money that is pocketmoney also..

When you contributes largely then you can get also then you can get Adsense account and revenue sharing sites...

Let's contributes in maharashtraspider.com

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Dear mazamobi,

Well, the points system works like this. Whenever a member submits contents in various sections of MHS, he or she will be allotted with default points allotted by the system. After editing, a member can loose some of the points by reduction or by rejection of the content. So, it is better that you check all the contents posted by you up to 4th November 2010 [the date you posted this thread] and make sure that the points tally holds good and if there is any reduction due to editing or rejection, then you can ascertain the reason for the reduction of points.

Any how, such things should not deter your spirit to continue with your support by your contributions in MHS. I can certify that MHS has got the most meritorious Editorial Team. My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.