You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Advice Please: Correcting URL of a Blog post

Hello members,
    If any of you are experts about this please guide me: I want to know how to correct a typo error in the URL link of my blog post.

Once I publish the post, the URL link retains the same title of the post, even if I correct a spelling error in the post's title. How to rectify the URL link of the post? Deleting the entire post and reposting is time-consuming, especially when the post also has images in it.

Please explain.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi Vandana Madam,

Well, first of all login to blogger. Then in the 'login' page select your blog [if you have more than a blog] and select the option 'edit posts'. Before doing this select the contents of the post and paste it separately in a word of text file. After selecting 'edit posts' , you can see all the posts of your blog and please check in the check box against that particular post, you want to edit. Then choose the 'delete post' option in the right hand corner and then delete the post and make a fresh post by using a new post button / option. This will ofcourse fetch you a new url for your post.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.