You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Please help me

Respected sr ihad made my registration but not know how to open gogle adhense acount please tell me thanks kulbushan sharma
    Hello kulbushan,

Welcome to MHS. You must first contribute to various sections and be a long-term contributor (at least 6 months) at MHS before applying for Google AdSense through this site. All your posts must be of good quality and should not contain any copy-pasted or spam text.

Please go to your profile page and check out the 'View AdSense Profile'. There you will see the criteria needed before you can apply for Google AdSense through MHS.

Wish you all the best and hope you give valuable contributions to our site.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hello Kulbhushan,

First Wel-Come To Maharashtraspider.com

If you want to google Adsense account then first contribute in the maharashtraspider.com then
    1.first complete the 10 Resources as apporovel.
    2.Then get atleast one prize from the maharashtaspider.com
    3.Add your photo to your profile
    4.You can got the Gold level to this sit that mean the you can get the 500 points..
    5.When you complete the 6 month to this web site and completes the 5 condition out of the 6 condition then you can get the Adsense..

When you can not get the Adsense account then other Revenue web site are availble. If you want this web site then tell me ...

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thanks Nikhil Dhondiram Bille sir very good information...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.