You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am a new member to maharashtraspider.com as I enjoy to have a account like this.
    Hi Prabhita Prasannan,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com

MaharashtraSpider.com is one stop information portal of state Maharashtra.

Please read New Members FAQs and about How to work on MaharashtraSpider.com and you can start contribution in various sections of this site.

Thanks for joining us and we wish you for good work.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

SAHARA PUNE WARRIORS

The IPL full form Indian Premier League started in 2008 with 8 teams and in 2011 with 2 teams, in that one of the team for Pune which named Sahara Pune Warriors. Sahara group is one of the established groups promoting sports in India and also the sponsor of Indian Cricket team. IPL is the second highest paid league of the world as it is domestic cricket form of India. The Pune IPL team will play the cricket match at Maharashtra Cricket Association (MCA) in Pune International Cricket Stadium. In April 2010, Mr. Subrata Roy who is the chair person of Sahara group and franchisee owner had given the name and logo for the team. Geoff Marsh is the coach and Praveen Amre is the assistant coach for Sahara Pune Warriors. The Sahara Pune Warriors is one of the most expensive team of IPL. The evolution of IPL is not only a sporting event but also a profitable business as well. The ground is still under construction would be ready by 2011 and the new team will be called Pune Warriors in short. The India Premier League 2011 will be bigger and better.

Hi Mahesh,

As i have given a description about Sahara Pune Warriors,Please go through it and what is the further procedure just mail me out.

Regards,
    Prabhita Prasannan

Hi Prabhita,

Please do not copy paste from other sites. It is strongly not allowed in MaharashtraSpider.com

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Sahara Pune Warriors is a big Cricket Match going to be held at Maharashtra Cricket Association in Pune International Cricket Stadium by 2011.The great Geoff Marsh is the coach for the particular team and Praveen Amre is the assistant Coach. Mr.Subrata Roy chairperson of Sahara group gave the team a name as SAHARA PUNE WARRIORS.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.