You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Maharashtra Spider Group - Guidance by the Editor

Hello everybody,

Having joined on August 20, 2010 in MHS I have been upgraded to Diamond Status today I complete two months in MHS today I have also an ad sense account exactly 45 days after joining the group While I have been trying to post resources from time to time, it would not have been possible for me to achieve, without the guidance of Mahesh, the most dynamic lead editor amongst SpiderGroups. He has given tips, guidance and the speed in approval of postings, as one of the member mentioned in the forum other day, is fast. I am sure MHS have a good, able and capable editor in the hands of Mahesh who will guide the members of the Forum to achieve the various targets fixed.

I wish Mahesh all the best in his endeavors.
    Naduvilmadam Sir,

Many Many Congratulations for Diamond Level member in MaharashtraSpider.com

I take this opportunity to say THANKS to you for spending your valuable time with us which makes an easy job to make site success and a team work hence it boost to work more!

Thanks for your great feedback, comments and we must continue our good work and there is no destinations!

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Naduvilmadam Sir,

Its great to see you as an Editor here and you really have post brilliant post and congrats for your AdSense account and I am sure that under Mahesh sir's guidance this site will progress very fastly .

Best of luck for the future.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.