You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Hats off to the editors

I joined Maharashtra Spider last week, and within a week I could manage to reach the Gold Level. Hats off to the editors for fast approvals of post submissions. I haven't seen such fast approvals on any other site. That's really encouraging. It could happen only on Maharashtra Spider.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Hi Sangeeta,

Thanks for this comment and Congratulations for your Gold level in MaharashtraSpider.com!

Keep up your good work and you will have more achievement in this site. Diamond level is waiting for you.

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Sangeeta,

Congratulations for being a Gold member. There are lots of opportunity's waiting for you. Keep contributing & earn more.

Thank you for your well wishing comment.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi I agree with Chaubal and Vilas It is beyond any doubt, that Mahesh is the most committed editor and to the extent possible one's posting is approved like Google's "Instant search". I wish him all the best in the years to come Of course with his commitment to the assigned task, he is going to reach heights in his chosen field.
    Naduvilmadam

Hello Sangeeta,

In our MHS family there is our Editor and Webmaster (Mahesh Sir) , they work very hardly to increase our MHS becoming great site.

They answer every question told by member...

Keep working you get more earning...

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.