You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Best is yet to come from Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar

As far as I think best innings is yet to be played by Sachin. Because he played last one year it shows that he is working for the World Cup. AS fans we also want the World Cup to be brought home this time around.

Sachin must be eying World Cup because that is the only thing that he has not conquered so far. He played with each and every country and excelled very well. He needs to be there with the youngsters to guide as a "Player" and not as mentor or anything. Everyone was talking about retirement of senior players was on the line two or three years back. Now, I think no one can point fingers on any of the senior players as they have shown they can play any form cricket without any problem and that's what it is needed determination to excel when everyone downgrades you.

I hope this time it's our turn to show the World who is the world champions

CHEERS
    Congratulations to Sir Sachin Tendulkar for his great achievements. We wish he will get Bharat Ratna award, so that we will called him as Bharat Ratna Sachin Tendulkar
    With regards,
    - Mahesh

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.