You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Received 1st ever 11,300 Rupees from Google Adsense

Dear Friends,

Hold your breath, Its true I had received a check of Rupee 11,300/- from Google adsense for earning of month August 2010. With this payment I am completed total earning of Rupees 50,000/- from ISC and Maharashtra Spider.

My family and me is too happy. Really I feel proud to be a member of great social innovative portal and wish to thank you all for your best wishes.

Read my Adsense Revenue Sharing Success Story in Marathi.
    Heartiest Congratulations Vilas for your big amount cheques and completion of Rs 50,000!

I know very well that you will have more chance and capacity to earn more. Please keep it up and keep sharing good news!

Thanks for YOUR great support to MHS!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Vilas Congratulations,

It is really incredible news. Rs.11+k in a single month it is really awesome.

You are always ahead when it come to Adsense in particular, hope to see your guidance for the new members in all the site where you are.

Wish to see many more such news from you in the days to come.

R Pramod

Hi Vilas,

Congrats to you...

You have get more money than other member from the MHS...

Sir, Give some the Guidelines to us to get more money and attractive the post..

Again Congrats..!!!!

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Many many Congratulation Vilas Da,
    I wish you earn more from Google best of luck and Congrats once again.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hi Vilas,

Wow, a wonderful achievement by you. I am really happy about your achievement. Soon expecting you to post many more forum threads like this. There is no limit for your speed. Keep it up.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

congrats !!

Hello Mr.Vilas,

Heartly Congratulations,

I wish you earn more.

With Regards,
    Ninad

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.