You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello Everyone

Hi

I am new to this site. I wish to know about the rules with regards to the posts submitted by the new members. Are there any particular categories where one should start with postings, as I see there are certain areas where access is denied for postings. Please let me know.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Hello Sangeeta,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com!

We have separate rules for every sections of MHS. New members can check New Member FAQ, to know what is MaharashtraSpider.com

Further, to contribute in this site, we have given step by step information, using which members can start slowly but regularly. Please read about How to Work on MaharashtraSpider

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hi Mahesh

Thank you so much. The information was quite helpful. Working with this site seems to be fun and a good experience, as there are loads of options when it comes to posting and submissions.

Thanks

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Hi Sangeeta,

Do your best at MaharashtraSpider.com and we would like to respect our valuable members as per their contributions and support to site growth.

For any clarifications, please feel free to contact us through forum.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.