You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Today I got $2.68 from 2 clicks

Today I got $2.68 from 2 clicks in google adsense. This the highest revenue i have received from google adsense.

Regards
    Raj kumar
    Congratulations Raj Kumar Singh for highest revenue for 2 clicks!

Can you please share more from which source did you received those clicks, if you have created Channels in AdSense account?

Is it from MHS or others?

Keep it up.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello raj,
    nice to get Adsense to you..
    What can i do to get me Adsense Account
    Regards,
    Dhondiram

Hi Mahesh sir,

I have received this adsense revenue in ISC. And In MHS i received $1.5 from 2 clicks. I didn't created any channels how i create.

Just login to your AdSense Account and follow the steps.

1] Google AdSense >> AdSense Setup >> Channels >> URL Channels >> + Add new URL channels.

Here, you have to paste the section urls of MHS, ISC and your blogs where you are mostly contributing.

Example: For MHS Resource Section, this url can be use:
    http://www.maharashtraspider.com/resources/

Just replace the sections and create channels to track your earning sources.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

nice idea & suggest such ideas to all of us

Congrats!!!

Hi,

This information supports that you have contributed there with some good topics. Getting costlier advertisements from Google Adsense is not an easy job. At the same time, please remember that as per the policies of Google Adsense, Google may not like you to divulge the exact location or Advertisement from which you earned this revenue.

Therefore, please adhere to the Google Adsense policies and reap the benefits.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.