You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Suggestion for new comers - How to Start Work on MHS?

Hello all you new comers just like me,

I saw many of us are facing problem of posting duplicate data. Here are some suggestions for you to post Resources or Business Directory:-

All the following suggestions have been told by one my good friend over MHS,

1] Very first thing is to check the availability of that post means that business is already present on our site or not by using Search Business Name option.

2] Next important thing is that Don't copy and paste data as it is because your post get rejected then.

3] Google Provides You Unlimited Earning Facility through Google AdSense program.

4] We must try to post your data in your own language that gives you more points
    and more money for your effort and finally our data goes to Google and we get paid through Google Adsense Program.

5] This will gives you extra impression in Google so that your resource will be in top.

6] Write suitable title to your post it must be meaningful one and don't use any king of special characters like & , ' , etc.

7] Most of time we were use same data for various Business post that gives you bad impression and some time they gets rejected also.

8] Use 'Maharashtra' keyword or 'District name keywords in your post so that Google get redirect to our website. Example : jobs in Maharashtra ; jobs in
    Mumbai; etc.

9] The very important one is Tags wright all possible search keyword regarding to your post it means if your search any one of these keyword then your page gets appear.

10] Remember that you will get paid according to your quality of post.

For more information, please read on How to work on MaharashtraSpider.com
    Thank you so much for advising me.... I surely will follow these rules.... Thank you buddy

Nitin,

Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com with good start!

I would like to extend your guidelines, which are already given by our senior members.

1] Avoid the continue dots (......) in your resources posts.
    2] Keep your resources clean and tidy just like we read contents in books.
    3] Use the necessary html tags appropriately. Please do not decorate your resources with colors and so many uncessary tags. Instead of it, use those tags which helps us for search engine optimizations.

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Hello Mr.Mahesh,

I would expect more guidelines on uploading images in resources, classification of forum / resources / jobs etc. in the appropriate category. Instructions regarding Google Adsense application through MHS etc. will also be welcome by the newbies of MHS here.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello Mr. Nitin and Mr.Mahesh,

Thanks for Your valuable guidelines/suggestions.
    This will be a good thing for New Members

With Regards,
    Ninad

Dear Nitin,

Thanks for nice guidelines. Being a new member you have done a great job. Keep doing well, the bright future with MHS waiting for you.
    Wish you all the best!

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.