You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Question Bank Section Awards Winners Announcements

Dear Members,

We are happy to announce the winners of Contest For Entrance Practice Test section.

We have awarded following members who have contributed questions as per the contest criteria.

1] N K Ravishankara - Rs 700.00
    2] Sagar K. - Rs 550.00
    3] Nikhil Dhondiram Bille - Rs 525.00
    4] Vibha - Rs 375
    5] Pankaj Agrawal - Rs 75
    6] Dr. Apurva A. Tamhane - Rs 70
    7] Vandana - Rs 60
    8] Naduvilmadam V Ganesan - Rs 50
    9] Vilas - Rs 35
    10] Ritesh Gedam - Rs 25
    11] Sumit Gajanan Tambe - Rs 10

This contest has ended-up in September month. Now members are welcome to post further for revenue sharing program.

If by mistake, any member have dropped, please reply to this thread. members can check their contributions at Question Bank >> My Question Papers.

Congratulations to All the Winners of this contest. All of you have done great work in short time. MaharashtraSpider.com is a team work site with the help of its members.

We need help from our members to make active Entrance Practice Test section. Kindly Reply your suggestion at this thread.

Thank You.
    hello mahesh sir,
    thank you for this cash price, and also congtraz to all my friends for there cash price.And good contribution by all you friends in question bank section.

thank you mahesh sir.

best regard,
    ritesh gedam.

Congratulations to all winners and Maharashtraspider.com team for completing task. This is just starting keep contributing in Question Bank Section and earn good revenue share. All of us can refer few good friends for posting in Question Bank Section, it help to increase popularity of MHS. Also we can suggest MHS for practice of local / educational exams.

Once again congrats to all.
    Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

What a pleasant news as soon as I opened my internet, I am grateful to Webmaster for announcing the contest winners so soon.

Mr.Mahesh always stands first to keep his words under any circumstances, though he is busy, he always keeps his time for Maharashtraspider, hence it has helped the growth of the site immensely.

I take this opportunity to wish all my co-winners and also wish to see the growth of Maharashtraspider further and further to reach the top spot among its contemporary sites.

I hereby request all the members to continue with their contributions with same zeal and vigour in the days to come to make Maharashtraspider Numero Uno site among the regional sites.

R Pramod

Thank you Mahesh sir for this award and congratulation to other winners also.

This section really increase traffic on our website so guys keep contributing and earn more.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.