You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

I received my First Google Adsense Check

Hello friends,

I am very happy to share with you that I received my First ever check from Google AdSense which is of 6000 Rs.

I am very thankful to MHS for this all.

Thank you to all members, editors and specially our Webmaster Mahesh Sir Thank you very much.
    Sagar Kakde congrats !!
    hope i will be happy like you !!

Not failure but low aim is crime

Dear Sagar,

Very very congratulations for receiving your 1st Google adsense payment. Now your taken efforts pay you lot. It is just starting keep active, contribute more for bright future.

@ Pramod,
    Sure you will get approval from Google Adsense & awesome earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Sagar,

I am really happy to see this thread! You deserved it.

All is because of your hard work which you are doing with proper guidelines given by us. It is really a great achievement of your to get a Google Cheque in short span of 4-5 months. I wish you all the best for most and more good work. Keep it up!

Please share your Family's expressions and reactions with us!

With regards,
    - Mahesh

hiiii sagar,

congratz broo....

Thank you very much Pramod, Vilas da, Mahesh sir n ritesh.
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Congratulaation brother.... But can you please tell us specially me that what you did to get an adsence value.... I am a new comer thts why facing a little problem... Please reply

regards nitin

Dear Nitin,

Welcome in MHS family. Here we are building a great innovative Maharashtra Educational and Business portal. Also we have nice quality of resources which will very helpful for gaining knowledge. MHS is a user generated resources type of website. For your contribution MHS give you a 90% adsense revenue share and Cash credits. Let's join us and start contributing, I am sure very successful opportunity waiting for you.

wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Nitin,
    Just follow whatever instruction given by or Editors and webmaster, and contribute as many as possible from you so you can get AdSense account very soon.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Hi

How many days it will take to reach check at your home.

Hello Raj,
    It will take not more than 2 to 3 weeks after they anonce payment in your AdSense account.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

Hi Sagar, It is indeed a very great achievement to receive the first cheque from Google. It shows your caliber and it proves yourself to others too. Keep it up, I wish to see more such threads in the near future, in fact, you receiving 10th cheque from Google as early as possible. You are capable of it.

My best wishes.

You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

Hello SAgar,

Hartly Congrats to you about you got cheque from the Google Adsense..

This is big achivement for you and very member will got this opporunitty to got Adsense and got more earining through the maharashtraspider.com.

Again,
    Hartly congratulation to you.... Sagar..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thank you very much Satishkumar sir and Nikhil.
    Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.