You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Please contribute Maharashtra-related posts only

Hello members,

Some of you are posting businesses unrelated to Maharashtra. Please do not post those of Delhi, Bengaluru, etc. You must post only those located within the State of Maharashtra. This applies to all categories and all sections of MHS.

Please note that MHS is a regional site related solely to all matters of Maharashtra alone and not of any other States.
    u r right vadana as it is MAHASHTRASPIDER
    Not failure but low aim is crime

hello mam
    can I put the news about my college task and the function

Thank you,
    prasannajit

@ Prasannajit: Yes, you can post about any College of Maharashtra. You can post in the Business Directory (first check that it is not already posted using the search tool as duplicates are not allowed). You can also post a resource article about campus life/forthcoming events at your college.
    Regards,
    Vandana

Yes dear this site is all about maharashtra... And we should discuss all the issues about maharashtra not anything else.... Proud to be a maharashtrian.... Jay maharashtra :-)

Dear Friends,

Be frank, MHS is portal for Maharashtra only and we having lots of thing to do. So why we put other things, its look like a spam. Keep contributing about Maharashtra related things for higher possibility of crawled in search engines in top position.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Yes, this is a welcome advice, since I use to post some of the information in Resources which lead to some advice from our beloved Webmaster. However, in my opinion, I think the particulars pertaining to matters of all India may also be posted here, since I feel such restrictions w.r.t. Maharashtra will spoil the interests of outside members like me.
    You Co-passenter: Satish.
    Water depth is Lotus's height; Mental Strength is men's merit - Thirukkural.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.