You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Invoice making

hi friend ,

i want to know what is the minimum payout in maharashtra spider and how to send invoice to maharashtr spider team.please help me
    Hi The following message in the MHS makes it clear that Once you have reached the payout limit in MaharashtraSpider.com. The management will contact you and gather some information from you related to the payout The relative portion is extracted and pasted below"

"How can I receive my payment?
    Once you have reached the payout limit in MaharashtraSpider.com. The management will contact you and gather some information from you related to the payout.If I copy information or article from other websiteYou are not allowed to copy any content from any website, as the article will fall under the copyright category and the article will deleted from the website. "

Naduvilmadam

Hello Priyank,

In the Maharashtraspider.com there are minimum payout from this site is the 500/- or 1000/- Rs.

This is great website to earn and learn..!!!!

Here you will get the payout in the form of Cheque or the through the net banking..

Are you doing great job in the MHS..

If any question then write in forum..

Regards,

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Priyanka,

You are just Rs 110 away from your first check.

MHS allow minimum Rs 500 to eligible for monthly payment.

As your name comes in Payment announcement you have to update your status and you have to provide all the required information their those requirement are provided in that announcement.

As Nikhil said you can request for Check or Net Banking as per your convinced.

And you will received your payment with an week after you update your status.

Keep contributing your performance is really good.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.