You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

15th Master Blaster of the Week

Dear Members,

I am very glad to announce 15th Master Blaster of the Week of MHS.

This time the Winner is: Naduvilmadam V Ganesan

Naduvilmadam V Ganesan joined MHS last month and have been contributing excellence resources on various topics.

I want to share one thing About Mr. Ganesan who have retired from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) service of 40 years as a AGM. So we have a great member with excellence knowledge of Banking and financial related topics and Mr. Ganesan is doing Well!

Members, please join me to congratulate Mr. Naduvilmadam V Ganesan for this success.
    Hi Naduvilmadam V Ganesan,

Very very congratulations for being a Winner of Master Blaster of the Week Award. Your resources & articles are too good. Keep it up contribute more. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Naduvilmada V Ganesan Sir,

Congratulations for become the Master Blaster of the Week..

Sir, you publishing the good and very nice post in the MHS..

Keep going in that way and give sprite to us..!!!

Regards,

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Congratulations Naduvilmadam V Ganesan sir,

You are really working hard to make resource and other sections at MHS a rich one with some of your valuable contributions.

Would like to dig treasure of your rich knowledge on financial matters further with your valuable contributions.

Expect same zeal and enthusiasm for a long time at MHS.

Wish you best of luck for your future endeavours sir.

R Pramod

Hi

Thanks to all including S.shri Ravishankara, Bille, Vilas and our Webmaster Mahesh for your best wishes. I shall put in my best efforts being a retired man and all the time at my disposal. My best wishes to all the members, specially for the younger ones.

Naduvilmadam

Many Many Congratulations to Naduvilmadam V Ganesan sir,

We are glad to have you with us and because of your great contribution you really deserves to be an Master Blaster OF The Week.

Keep Contributing and earn more awards sir.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.