You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Deletion, canellation of postings

Hi Sometimes for any unforeseen reason one needs either to delete or cancel a posting already done. Other than going to edit and "cancel" is there any other method to remove the posting altogether ? Webmaster may like to clarify.
    Dear Naduvilmadam V Ganesan,

You are very good writer & we need your active participation in various section of MHS. Few of your resources get rejected because of copy content or exact same content available on other websites. Few of resources pending because of no text decorating. Use html tag to decorate your text content like this,

H tag at heading

Importance of Ginger, Methi and Neem

B tag in subcategory,
    Importance of Ginger

This few changes make your posts more attractive.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi I am retired with all the time at my command I would be sharing my experience of my a few months stay in USA with the members Life is quite different here and I also belong to the same: "species" - comparing life in Mumbai. The hustle and bustle of our Mumbai is very much missing wherever we go from bus, to train to other places, except of course :"Cash and carry Indian stores" where we find lots and lots of "desvasis"

My idea was whether I can delete or cancel any of my postings say if I wanted to make it little more attractive and "improve" it to make it little more "reader friendly". All the b est

Naduvilmadam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.