You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Discuss: Which section of MaharashtraSpider is weakest one ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which section of MaharashtraSpider is weakest one ?
    'PLEASE STATE "WHY"?
    Hello Pramod,

This is a very good question, but unfortunately I am yet to find the weakest section here at MHS.

I am sure as long as we are active in all the sections, all the sections here at MHS are very strong and it is up to the members to make a section or site to make strong or weak, but MHS has some brilliant and knowledgeable members who are always active in one or the other section, hence in my opinion there is no hold to discuss about weak sections here.

R Pramod

Hi There does not appear any weaker link, as observed, by the increasing popularity of articles and participation by members But to get a good start, it will take few more days, I believe.
    Naduvilmadam

I think community section is very weak .
    Even their are many communities which did not having
    any new think in several days.
    HOPE WEB MASTERS WILL LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER

Not failure but low aim is crime

Hello Promod,

There are no section in the MHS is so weak.

Webmaster Mahesh is working properly for the www.maharashtraspider.com

Are you saying the Community section is the so weak. It is right but no so weak yar.

And now days Webmaster will work nice and he will the see this section and going right ways...

Now our www.maharashtraspider.com is going big like the www.indiachannel.com

Regards,

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Pramod,
    Its not the thing that community is the weakest section this section is for you and the members who are in that community just take an example if you are an Nokia lover and want to share your personal view with only those who are interested in that topic so you can post that message in that community and all the members of that community get your message.

So as my point of view this website does not have any weak points yet but still our webmaster trying to make it more powerful site.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Community section is really weakest section and no useful for our site. It is just a back end section to support us in various way.

1] Members can upload images to link in resources or any other sections.
    2] Members can create any group on any topic.
    3] As we have already forum section, the topics of communities may not consider/check by our members. But we can target to new visitors by having various subjects in community. So that visitors will register on MHS.
    4] Members can use communities for their own purpose.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.