You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Self introduction

Going from a structured work schedule into retirement is a big adjustment.Our days go from being goal-oriented and disciplined to being open and relaxed. Sounds great? Yes, it is, but here are some ways to adjust to the changes. Accordingly, with the ample time at my disposal, I have initially ventured into creating blog entitled www.techninform.blogspot.com.

When I first started this adventure, I thought it would be a fun idea and an interesting experience to create a blog. It never occurred to me that I would be doing a blog and having so many of my friends tuning in to see the content unfold. Thank you for your support and good wishes. I look forward to seeing how things turn out. It should be a wild ride. I can't wait to hear from you all. Whatever your opinion, my endeavor will be fulfilled if you like the blog and share with others too.

Further, having graduated from the bygone era to computerized environment. I feel age is no bar for learning new things specially today's computer age. Accordingly I have joined the Forum and besides posting my experience during travel, both in India and abroad, I would also narrate the experiences which I hope would be of interest. However, my main area of concentration would be to give answers to youngsters and posting of day today news of common interest.

I should be naturally expecting some feedback.
    Hello Naduvilmadam sir,
    Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com [MHS] its having great pleasure to have an so experience person with us your experience really helps us.

I can understand because my Dad will going to retire in couple of years so I can imagine those days and really its an great idea to create our own blog and really education never ends .

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

Hello Sir,

You are new member in MHS or past years you work in Indiachannel or any portal website of the Indiachannel..

If you are new then Wel-Come to www.maharashtraspider.com

If you are experiecened member then give some guide lines to members in the maharashtraspider.com

Replay Sir,
    Thanking you

Regards,

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thanks Kakde

I am presently in USA enjoying life with my grandson I utilise my time playing with my grandson but he is too young - life here is so different - in the absence of a driving license I cannot risk taking out car though I was driving in mumbai. hence dependance on our children Spends time going to library. I am separately sending an article on my visit to USA for publication - watch
    My priority would be advise youngsters who have a long way to go on their questions to their satisfaction all the best

Naduvilmadam

Thanks Nikhil

I am presently in USA enjoying life with my grandson I utilize my time playing with my grandson but he is too young - life here is so different - in the absence of a driving license I cannot risk taking out car though I was driving in mumbai. hence dependence on our children Spends time going to library. I am separately posting an article on my tour to USA Send your feedback.
    My priority would be advise youngsters who have a long way to go on their questions to their satisfaction With the infrastructure now available, it will not be a major issue in finding solutions to any problem - I will endeavor to submit answers on items of common interest - all the best

Naduvilmadam

Hello Mr. Naduvilmadam V Ganesan,

Heartiest Welcome to MaharashtraSpider.com!

You will have a nice time with MaharashtraSpider.com even if you are in USA. We would like to know your experienced and knowledge which you could share with us.

If you need any guidance about MHS, Please feel free to contact me.

Wish you all the best.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

Thanks Mahesh

As I sae our youngster members, I would like to answer the questions posted by them who have a great future ahead of them, with occasional articles I have a small point I want to introduce online market behavior like NDTV, MTV for the benefit of Mumbaikar members who would otherwise be in the site. Shall be glad if you could throw some light

Another I want to write articles on evolution of Stock Exchanges, particularly about BSE and NSE, on various terms,usages, practices. question answers, for beginners and other well informed members which could run into several pages, publication of the material being two or three monthly This I am sure will generate lot of discussion particularly from the youngsters What is your considered opinion ?

I am here for a couple of months more. Missing our Mumbai rain badly. But life is like that. Hope to be back in Mumbai soon.

Thanks Mahesh for quick reply, Regards

Naduvilmadam

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.