You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How i come to know that i have got the Google AdSense Revenue sharing Program

Hi

I would like to know that, how i come to know, i got approval for the Google Ad sense account...

Regards

Vivek
    One has to clear 5 out of six parameters for being considered for ad sense. Go to Adsense New and once you are through out of the five from six - which you an see there - you will be automatically informed. But you must initially concentrate in writing good articles/postings. The main consideration is that you should have secured at least 500 points, if at all to be considered before six months since the date of joining the forum.
    Naduvilmadam

ok.

Thank you very much sir...for giving me worth information...
    as i got that what you suggest me for the google Adsense account on MHS.

Regards
    Vivek

Hello Vivek,
    Ganesan sir is right and try to cross 500 points first and then apply to Google AdSense revenue Program through MHS only because MHS is one of those websites who gives AdSense account in short time span.

If you get your AdSense account then they send you a verification link for activation or if they reject your application then they will mail you the reason for rejecting your account.

If you want to know more about AdSense then post your Query in Forum section and we all trying to solve it.

Regards,
    Sagar Kakde.

"The road to SUCCESS
    is always under construction"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.