You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Once upon a time in mumbai

very nice movie
    Dear Sachidanand,

Welcome to MHS family. Is nice to get your views about recent Bollywood releases. Yes Once Upon Time In Mumbai is very nice movie. The character "Sultana Mirza" Make live by Ajay Devgan. Where Imran did good act of Don.

Dear you are welcome to write movie reviews, Music launch & press releases at MHS Resources section. You can earn 90% Google adsense revenue share as well as cash credit.

wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi,

Yeah!! Once upon Time In Mumbai is very nice movie..the character "Sultana Mirza" make by Ajay Devgan...and most of the people love or enjoyed his character and role that he played..

Imran did good as well in that movie..

now about the songs..all songs are awesome and really i enjoyed this movie

Regards
    Vivek

Hi

Movie reviews is confined to only new movies or yet to be released one Further music reviews also could be considered for review by members as it is huge value addition to any site.

Naduvilmadam

Hello sir.... The movie Once upon a Mumbai is one of my favourite movie.... The action was fantastic, the star cast were amazing... And also the music is very nice n fresh... I like the role of Ajay Devgan the most because he is a stud man... He is only born to act... He is good for evry kind of roles.... Serious, comedy, action everything..... It is a must watch movie for all youngsters.....

Regards nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.